18 analytical protocols: PCR, LC-MS, GC-MS, NMR, ICP-MS and more
> 45 research projects
On going projects
IKY, Greek State Fellowship Foundation
- Method development for metabolomics analyses for the determination of biomarkers of neonatal diseases
- Application of modern instrumental analytical techniques for clinical and forensic toxicology
Selected Collaboration projects with the Industry
- Spectral Library for Merck Compounds
- Development of bioanalytical technologies for the determination of bioactive compounds in biological samples
- Scientific support, method optimisation for the control of biotoxins training of personnel of AquaPath Lab
- Chromatographic separation using molecularly imprinted polymers
- Novel post-genomic bioanalytical techniques of metabonomics (metabolomics) in biomedical research and drug discovery.
- Advanced Bioanalytical technologies for system biology studies
- New bioanalytical technologies for metabolites – biomakers of autoimmune disease.
- Knowledge based multifunctional materials for biotechnological and biomedical use. Molecularly imprinted polymers and pH/thermoresponsible micro-and nanospheres for the development of novel drug delivery systems and analytical tools for pharmaceuticals
- Production and Utilisation of Novel Material for Bio-separations. Development of on-line Sample Preparation Systems